Experience with in-camp cottage rentals

Matic8
Level 2
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Experience with in-camp cottage rentals

Hi, fellow Superhosts of the AirBnB family.

Me and my wife recently purchased a little cottage, located inside of a camp. The camp is fairly big, with summer and winter waterparks - hence the appeal to rent throughout the year. It has all the amenities it needs, along with carwash, kids' animation, etc. It has the reception that takes care of guests and a cleaning service. It's more or less low frills rental (apart of the annual fee, of course).

I was wondering if anybody here has a similar version of their rental and if there are any ideas as to how to approach this and which channels proved best in promoting it.

Greetings from Slovenia!

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Matic8 ,

How is it going for you! The place sounds thrilling and seems to have a lot of amenities nearby, especially for kids to enjoy.

Were you able to find any relatable advice on how to promote it?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey.

Many thanks for this check-up.

Sadly, noone came forward yet. Currently, we're doing the next best thing - being, improving the listing, based on general suggestions. What we'd like to have, though, is the best experience in promoting these kind of rentals.

Do you have any ideas on where to ask these types of questions?

Thank you,

Matic  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Matic8 ,

Although you are at the correct place for asking questions, unfortunately, we do not have many Airbnb Experience Hosts in our Community Center. 

But am reaching out to one of our Host and Community member @Helen3, who usually has some handy tips for marketing and promoting rentals and business. Hope she is able to give you some of the best ideas on how to promote your in-camp cottage rental!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Perfect, thank you!