FRUSTRATED - PAYOUTS FROM AIRBNB 8 months late - Support is not helping - Almost $60,000 of payments delayed

FRUSTRATED - PAYOUTS FROM AIRBNB 8 months late - Support is not helping - Almost $60,000 of payments delayed

I have had wonderful experiences from Airbnb the last 7 years, until the last few months. I started noticing payments being increasingly delayed. Now on my 3rd month of support back and forth, I cannot get answers from the Airbnb team. 

Everyone has been extremely nice but not helpful at all, contradicting the previous Experience Ambassador's advice (including a new payout method, change currencies, exclude payout method in Country A to Country B). I have been 3 months with technical support and no help. I have received various emails from the support teams mentioning that payments are "on their way" and then apologies when they do not arrive.

In Apri '21, I received payments from September 2020. As of the date of this message in June 2021, I am still waiting for payments from November 2020.

has anyone had such a frustrating experience?  What else to do? 

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Wilbert16 Why have you let this go on so long? I would have listed elsewhere sometime ago and even contemplated taking legal action by now. That said @Nick might be able to help you.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm really sorry to read about your experience @Wilbert16 I'll get in touch with support and try to see if I can find anything about your case.

I will also give them an update will all the information you provided. I will get in touch via DM as soon as I now more. 

Thank you (and @Mike-And-Jane0 for the tag on this)