Finding a local co-host in Chennai , Tamil Nadu, India

Answered!

Finding a local co-host in Chennai , Tamil Nadu, India

Hi, I’m exploring options to use a local co-host based in  Chennai , Tamil Nadu, India.  Is there a way to go about it ?  Are there location specific groups where I can search for a suitable co-host ?  Appreciate any help or pointers!  Thank you.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Shantha21 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

Community Center is a global forum, hence it might be a bit difficult to find hosts in your area who would be interested in your offer. You can take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Shantha21 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

Community Center is a global forum, hence it might be a bit difficult to find hosts in your area who would be interested in your offer. You can take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Shanta,

I am Hema from Chennai and I am interested to cohost and would like to know if you are still open to accept offers.

Hi Hema

Yes, I'm still open for offers.  Which area are you located in Chennai  - OR - areas you are available to cohost ? 

Do you have other properties you are currently hosting in Chennai thru' AirBnB ?  What kind of experience do you have ?

Let me know.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Do look for recommendations on your local host group and look for local long term superhosts .

many posting here on this international community don't have any experience and are trying to learn the ropes using your property @Shantha21 

If you found a good co-host or property manager, could you share?

Many Thanks,

Karthik

Ranjini3
Level 2
Chennai, India

Hi Shanta, if you are still open to offers. I'm hosting a property in Chennai - mogappair west for the past 2 years and I'm a super host. Would like to connect with you to know more. 

Thanks,

Ranjini Thulaseedharan

Hello Ranjini

I'm still exploring options to host my property in Neelankarai or in Sholinganallur.  I'm not sure about whether you would be able to do either of these locations.  **

Thank you!

Shantha

**[Personal details removed by Community Manager for safety - Please see Community Center Guidelines for more information.]

Hi @Ranjini3 ..am ShivaKumar I have an apartment in vanagaram and I am searching for a host nearby. I would like to share more details about property if you are interested...

Thank you,

ShivaKumar C