Guest Received 2 Confirmation Emails

Fatima293
Level 1
New Jersey, US

Guest Received 2 Confirmation Emails

Can provide me guidance please.

My first guest booked today and recieved two confirmation emails. The first email showed my payout of $~1100 and she received another confirmation email for $~1540 

Original price is $78 a night. Reservation is for 3 weeks. It should have been discounted for the 20% off first bookings. Should it also include my 10% weekly discount? i have a $50 cleaning fee and I waived service fees. Has anyone dealt with this before? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply 1
Sharon1014
Level 10
Sellicks Beach, Australia

@Fatima293  $78/night x 21 days - $1638, minus 20% early bird first booking, minus a further 10% for weekly stays, = 30% off the standard rate, leaving you a payout of $1146.  3% host fee  $49 (you can't waive the Airbnb listing fee, but looks like you waived the cleaning fee).  She would also have paid the Airbnb guest booking fee (14.5% I think) on top of the payment to you.  However the numbers don't add up on the second invoice.  Unclear what the second confirmation email amount is, but suggest she checks her credit card/payment method to see the exact amount that has been charged and looks at the invoicing on her Airbnb travel profile.  If any problem then she would need to contact customer support.