Haven't received payouts for 1 month now, considering leaving airbnb as a host

Haven't received payouts for 1 month now, considering leaving airbnb as a host

I haven't received payouts for 1 month now. Airbnb customer service is ABSOLUTELY useless. Never seen a worse customer service.

I am so done with this website. Hopefully something better comes and i don't have to host on this godforsaken hell. 

i have raised multiple tickets. Spoken to multiple customer agents. Still no resolution.

How are we expected to manage expenses when airbnb is holding a months worth of payouts??

Today after a 20 minute call with customer service, the agent is telling me "It happens, sometimes in life things dont go your way" 

Seriously??? this is the quality of your staff Airbnb? 

Fix your payouts.

7 Replies 7
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Ubaid5 

If you think Airbnb is bad wait until you try some of the others especially BDC

1 month no payouts and no one can help me... 

Hi Mia, i have responded to you on a thread on how this issue got resolved for me. Basically you have to make 100s of calls to airbnb for them to patch you to someone who knows his/her thing. (i got lucky) good luck.

"Airbnb" is not bad. The customer service quality is making my life miserable. No business can operate when months worth of money is stuck like this. 

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

@Ubaid5 do you have any idea why your payments have stopped? There has to be a valid reason for this.

Hi @Robbie54, Airbnb support has not provided any valid reason for why this happened. 

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

@Ubaid5 I asked whether YOU had any idea. This all seems rather odd to me...