Help how to sale my listing

Guss0
Level 2
Ubud, Indonesia

Help how to sale my listing

Till now i.m not receiving booking from guest

1 Reply 1

Hi @Guss0 looking at your listings, you may consider the following to possibly help you gain more bookings or occupancies. 

-Write a clear, detailed description of your property. Highlight unique amenities and any local attractions.

-Research the prices of similar properties in your area. Adjust your pricing to be competitive but fair, considering factors like location, amenities, and seasonality.

-Opt for a more flexible cancellation policy if possible. This can be more attractive to guests who may have changing plans.

-Be prompt in responding to inquiries and reservation requests. A fast response time can improve your visibility on the platform and attract more guests. Consider small touches that can enhance the guest experience, like welcome baskets or local guides.

-Encourage satisfied guests to leave positive reviews. High ratings and good reviews can significantly boost your visibility and attractiveness to potential guests.

-Offer promotions or discounts for longer stays or last-minute bookings to attract guests who are looking for deals. Hope this helps!