Hiring Cohost in Modesto California

Answered!
Jo722
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Hiring Cohost in Modesto California

Hi, everybody!

I’m searching for a co host for my second home in Modesto, CA. 

For anybody interested in the job, please call ** or email **. Options are open to negotiations at the moment.  

Is there a better way to find a proper co host?
Does anybody have any experience in hiring co hosts?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Would love to hear any feedback.  Thanks for your time!

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jo722  This is a public forum visible to anyone. You shouldn't post personal info like your phone number and email address- this is how identity theft happens. 

There is a personal message function on this forum- just ask anyone interested to PM you there.

Jo722
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Thanks for the heads up. 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

solicitation 

Ginger149
Level 1
Modesto, CA

Hello Jo. My husband and I are super host for the last five years on Airbnb in Modesto, CA. We saw your posting looking for a cohost in Modesto California. We are interested in learning more about your specific needs and expectations?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines