Hopeless support staff

Answered!
Bridget374
Level 2
Whakatīwai, New Zealand

Hopeless support staff

I can’t believe that a big organisation like Airbnb has such inept support staff. I’m constantly being told that they’re ‘monitoring’ the situation but nothing changes. The funds arrive a day after my guests check in and then mysteriously disappear. Every time. Im told I’m the one with the problem and try to be the go between with Payoneer but so far no luck. This is a systemic failure on a big scale and judging by all the other comments I’m certainly not the only one this is happening to. AIRBNB SORT YOUR ACT OUT!!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Bridget374,

Although this must have been a very frustrating situation, we're glad to hear that it was ultimately resolved. Thank you for sharing the updates via DM. We look forward to keep reading you in our Community.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Bridget374,

Although this must have been a very frustrating situation, we're glad to hear that it was ultimately resolved. Thank you for sharing the updates via DM. We look forward to keep reading you in our Community.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad