Host experience major issue (Im the host)

Host experience major issue (Im the host)

I hope someone can help.  Im at my wits end.  I have had at least 4 different Airnbb reps call me and each has been no help at all. Im very frustrated. The last one called me yesterday afternoon and was supposedly from the EXPERIENCE DEPARTMENT.  After speaking briefly she promised to call me back within 15 to 20 minutes to research the issue. I never recieved that call back.  So far all I have found out is my listing as an experience host was somehow discontinued, yet there is no issue with my account as an experience host*( no complaints and nothing filed_  3 reps have now told me the same thing.  Here is how this all started......  A few days ago I noticed my calendar seemed to end on Jan 4th.  I went to update it and would not let me do so properly. I just assumed I was doing something wrong so contacted customer service.  From there it was supposedly moved up the ladder to the tech dept and the experience specific dept.  As you can tell from my summary above no one is able to tell me what is the problem and how to remedy it.  I do have a case number btw but it seems useless.  Is there an actual number I can call to get a live person on the phone for Airnbb as a host or an experience host.   .  

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb have suspended any new applications for experiences, so it might be they are discontinuing this service @Ian44780 

I am a little confused though as your experience is showing on your listing.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Ian44780,

Did you reach out to the Airbnb Support Team regarding the issues you had with your Experiences? Please let us know what the outcome was, if so! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines