Hosting for another property

Answered!
Alethea14
Level 1
Queenstown, New Zealand

Hosting for another property

Hi

I host my own properties and over the last year I manage/host a friend unit under my profile, we are talking about going our separates ways

How do we do this as its under my host profile and I dont want it to affect mine? We have future bookings

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is why you should always have the owner set up the listing under their profile and be added as the cohost. @Alethea14 

By not doing so you have created a major issue for the owner . They will lose all their reviews and now will need to run a duplicate listing until your bookings have finished 

1. snooze the listing immediately 

2. host sets up their listing blocking out dates where you already have bookings 

3. co-ordinate  cleaning schedules 

4. Once all your bookings have completed delete your listing 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is why you should always have the owner set up the listing under their profile and be added as the cohost. @Alethea14 

By not doing so you have created a major issue for the owner . They will lose all their reviews and now will need to run a duplicate listing until your bookings have finished 

1. snooze the listing immediately 

2. host sets up their listing blocking out dates where you already have bookings 

3. co-ordinate  cleaning schedules 

4. Once all your bookings have completed delete your listing