Hosting regulations in Andalucia (Sevilla, Spain)

Answered!

Hosting regulations in Andalucia (Sevilla, Spain)

I was wondering if anyone could help me to find the relevant information related to starting as an AirBnb host in Andalucia (Spain).

I have not hosted before and therefore all info is welcome. I am considering renting a place in or around Sevilla with the sole purpose of using it to host on AirBnb. How do you suggest I approach this? And where can I find info about the following topics:

- What is considered a 'short term rental' in this region? I.e. after how many days are tenant rights gained?

- How many properties can I legally manage? Does it differ when I rent or own the property?

- What permits are needed? Do they take long to obtain?

Found the following website, but struggling to navigate it and find the answer to some of my questions.

https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/organismos/turismoculturaydeporte/areas/turismo/registro-turismo.htm...

Thanks in advance!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Amber773 and Welcome to our Community Center,

It is exciting to see that you are planning to start your hosting journey in Spain. It could be a good idea to ask these questions in our Spanish Community Center. I also serve as a Community Manager there, and I have seen some Spanish hosts who can provide their advice. I am leaving the link to the Spanish Community 👉here for you to explore.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Amber773 and Welcome to our Community Center,

It is exciting to see that you are planning to start your hosting journey in Spain. It could be a good idea to ask these questions in our Spanish Community Center. I also serve as a Community Manager there, and I have seen some Spanish hosts who can provide their advice. I am leaving the link to the Spanish Community 👉here for you to explore.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad