Housekeeping

Answered!
Andreas725
Level 2
Vienna, Austria

Housekeeping

Liebe Airbnb-Community,

ich wende mich heute an euch, da ich auf der Suche nach einem Housekeeping-Service in der Steiermark bin. In Kürze werde ich ein Haus anbieten, das sich auf der Turracherhöhe, 8864 Stadl-Predlitz befindet. Das Objekt umfasst 120 Quadratmeter und ist ausgelegt für 4-6 Gäste.

Hat jemand von euch Erfahrungen mit Housekeeping-Diensten in dieser Gegend oder kann jemand einen verlässlichen Service empfehlen? Jegliche Tipps oder Kontakte wären mir eine große Hilfe, um meinen Gästen ein sauberes und einladendes Zuhause bieten zu können.

Ich bedanke mich im Voraus für eure Unterstützung und freue mich auf eure Empfehlungen.

Herzliche Grüße,

Andreas

[Translation added by Community Manager]
Dear Airbnb community,

I'm contacting you today because I'm looking for a housekeeping service in Styria. I will soon be offering a house that is located on Turracherhöhe, 8864 Stadl-Predlitz. The property covers 120 square meters and is designed for 4-6 guests.

Do any of you have experience with housekeeping services in this area or can anyone recommend a reliable service? Any tips or contacts would be a great help to me in offering my guests a clean and inviting home.

I would like to thank you in advance for your support and look forward to your recommendations.

Best regards,

Andreas

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Andreas725, it may be tricky getting recommendations for cleaners in specific areas. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that.

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Andreas725, it may be tricky getting recommendations for cleaners in specific areas. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that.

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines