How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303
Annette215
Level 3
Nashville, TN

Hi-

You can ask friends and also search for rental management business in your area who can help you.

Michael4563
Level 1
Charlevoix, MI

I am looking for local co-hosting opportunities in/near Charlevoix, MI. We have been managing our own home on Airbnb for many years and would like to help other homeowners in Northern Michigan with their vacation rentals. 

Francisco404
Level 2
Wildomar, CA

Hello, 

Super host here with a property near Temecula Ca and Ensenada MX. Looking to get into Co-Hosting in the Souther-California areas:) If anyone is interested, please message me 👍🏽

Donna218
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

Hi, we are super hosts of a home in Santa Fe, NM.  Need experienced co-host support from July-October 2020.  If interested, please message us.  Thank you!

Looking for a co-host in the Brooklyn, NY area

Try the NY local host group for recommendations. @Gabriel-and-Aquanna0 

Gulsaya0
Level 1
Fairfax, VA

If you are looking for  a reliable co-host in Pittsburgh contact me via dosik90@gmail.com.I have a great background in customer service, book keeping. There are many services I can offer including maximizing profits from your properties, booking and communicating with guests, replenishing items in the units, booking and communicating with house cleaners, keeping an eye on properties (for theft, double check cleaner’s services, taking a look at properties to find ways to maximize profits).

Please reach out.

Thank you!

Helena52
Level 4
Las Vegas, NV

Hi Janna, 

If you go onto your account > click Your Listings > click Calendar and more > on the left tool bar, click "Co-Host" (should locate at the bottom of the list). There should be information there for you, as a host. 

Good luck to you upon your hosting experience 🙂 Hopefully you'll find a Co-Host in your area that's interested of helping you out. 

Love,
Helena V.
Bernadette33
Level 3
High Wycombe, United Kingdom

Hi, 

I am also trying to find a co host.  When I go to the co host section, it gives me the option to invite a friend and you have to enter their email address.  I don't know anyone locally who can help.  I thought there might be a list of people nearby willing to co host?  Is this feature only available in certain geographies perhaps?

Bernadette

Hi Bernadette, 

Still looking to get back the time, that managing Airbnb listings take away? Here are a few things I can take off your plate:

* Update your listing

* Manage guest messages, including pre-screening guests, based on your
preferences (i.e. current occupation, purpose of trip, non-smoker, pet-free,
etc.), answer questions, coordinate guests' arrival and departure, etc.

* Manage reservation settings and accept or decline reservation requests

* Update your calendar and manage pricing settings (i.e. setting pricing higher for events)

* Write guest reviews

I look forward to hearing from you soon and have a wonderful evening! 

All the best, 

Charity Y.

Airbnb Co-Host and Short-Term Rental Consultant

Hi,

I’m interested in co- hosting.

How do I go about doing it if I don’t know anyone who has a place to rent?

Thank you - Ami

Hello Ami.  Are you still interested in co hosting Airbnb?  I’m looking for you.  

I am willing to provide co-hosting facilities.

Hello Charity I am looking some one to help me co-hoste my listing

I am located in Miami and Miami beach

Can you help??

Hi there, My name is Raegan **. Are you still interested in having someone co-host your listing?

Please let me know. My email is **.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]