How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303

Hi,  I've been trying to find a co-host or an Abnb super host who could review my listings. This person can be located anywhere but definately needs to have the experience to make my current super hosted listings even better.   Wayne 

Eric1142
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello Wayne, hope you are doing well. I am experience Host with great customer skills and computer skills

I would love to connect with you to discuss more. please email me at 

Look forward to hear back from you. 

Best Regards

Eric 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi wayne, 

I have been both managing my own co host account and two other accounts for several years and would love to chat if you are still looking for someone?

Dana

Wayne ,I am here in the area and would be happy to talk to you about co-hosting. email at **    Lynn

@Wayne57 wrote:

Hi,  I've been trying to find a co-host or an Abnb super host who could review my listings. This person can be located anywhere but definately needs to have the experience to make my current super hosted listings even better.   Wayne 

I see now such option on my listing.. where do you see that, which left tool bar, please?

Helena is exactly correct.  By following her instructions, I was able to invite someone who I know will host the way I do and present my listing to the guests in a way that will reflect my personality.  Thank you, Helena!

Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

AirBnB is not going to help you find someone to co-host. What AirBnB will do is after you have identified someone that you would like to help you with hosting, AirBnB will allow them to set up an account and access everything in the host section of your AirBnB listings except for your financial information. So they'll be able to answer inquiries, approve guests, see your calendar to arrange arrivals, departures and cleaning. Co-hosts even have the ability to set prices.

If you would like someone to help you host, you'll need to recruit, screen and contract with them yourself. First, you'd have to decide what you want the co-host to do. If you want them to act as your surrogate so you never have to interact with guests or the unit, you probably will want a real estate agent who specializes in vacation rentals. If you just want someone to handle the physical aspects of hosting such as cleaning, meeting guests and maintenance, you might be able to use a housekeeper or handyman to do those things. But you'd still be responsible for setting prices, answering guest inquiries and approving requests.

Dear Scott;

The fortune.com article "Here’s How Airbnb Is Expanding Its Co-Hosting Program", dated Nov 2015 states: "There are two ways for hosts to add a co-host: by inviting a specific person they already know (such as a trusted friend or neighbor), or by searching for nearby qualified hosts who opt into serving as a co-host."

I am a superhost interested in opting into serving as a co-host, but I can't find info on how to do this. Was the article incorrect or has airbnb dropped this option?

Any assistance would be appreciated! 🙂

omg the link was in the first poster's message! LOL.

https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start

Melissa,

we we have a property in north Dallas Thayer need some help with as we live in CA and as you can imagine it is difficult to manage from afar,  can you please get back with us as soon as possible as we are here for an emergency but only till late tomorrow afternoon.

sorry for the short notice but are you available to discuss options?

Thanks Maribelle and Paul

Hi Paul - have you found a co-host? I would be happy to discuss options with you tomorrow. I am available between 11:00 and 13:00 EST.

This link is no longer available and I'm trying to find a co-host. Is there a new link?

Hi VRC,

Hope all is well. I'm an experienced co-host and vacation rental property manager in Los Angeles. If you still have a need or would like to discuss anything, feel free to contact me at your convenience [Email hidden]

Thank You!

Haik,

Looking for somebody to co host in San Pedro. Is that something you would be interested in or if not, do you know of anyone who would be.

Thanks,

Mike.