How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303

omg they asked how to register to become a co host for someone else. that link goes to if you are searching for a co host. I want to register as a possible co host too.

@Regina38 The link posted in my later message allowed me to register to be a co-host when the service of matching hosts with possible co-hosts becomes available in my area, as it is not currently available here. I just clicked on it again and it confirmed that I am registered and will be notified when the service is offered in my area. Are you saying that you clicked on the same link and it only offered you possible co-hosts and not the option to become one? Have you tried reaching out to airbnb via https://www.airbnb.com/contact? The Community Experts might be able to help you.

Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

I have no idea ! I am trying to find a co-host in Stockholm!

@Nils7 Please trying reaching out to https://www.airbnb.com/contact

Nils, 

Your best bet is to check out other hosts who have multiple listings in your area.  You can contact them through Airbnb by clicking on their listing and then on Contact Host.

Scott is correct, that you will want to vet and enlist Co-hosts who reflect your style.  Then invite them to enroll as a Co-host as per Helena's instructions.

Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

I am in need of a Co-Host in Katy, TX 

I spoke with customer service and they where not able to help. How do I register my property to look for a Co-Host? 

Hi. Did you find a co-hist for your property?

Hi Joseph -- have you found a co-host? I would be happy to discuss options with you tomorrow. I am available between 11:00 and 13:00 EST.

Hi Daniel,

I'm looking for a co-host for a property in Astoria, Queens.

Please let me know if you are available in the area and we can discuss.

Thanks,

Christian

@Nils7 wrote:

This used to apply to Airbnb but not any more. You need to find the co-host yourself.

We are a group of people that do the online co-hosting for friends and others. Online co-hosting means

1. Updating online listings
  2. Manage guest messages, including pre-screening guests which is really important for security
  3. Manage pricing based on requests and local trends
  4. Interact with guests during their stay for any requests/questions they might have.

If you have done this alone, you know it's a lot of work. Plus, responding to questions almost immediately can boost your bookings by30-50%.

We work in many timezones and we are usually always online. Message me for more...

Nils,  How do you register on the site?  I have done extensive searching but no luck finding that feature. 

Bernadette33
Level 3
High Wycombe, United Kingdom

Carmen,

Part of the confusion is that certain functions are available in some geographies and not in others.  The option to register as a co host is not yet available in my area, there is an option to ask to be updated when it is.  This means that there is currently no list for my area of people who want to co host.  The only option I have is to reach out to other hosts and ask if they might be interested or find someone privately.

Bernadette

Jennifer178
Level 10
Philadelphia, PA

Hi @Nils7@Virginia9@Regina38@Janna4, and Scott,  on March 4th I got a message from Airbnb saying, Congrats, you qualify to become a co-host! So I clicked on the offered button, after a week or so of seriously thinking about how much service I could provide, and it led me through simple steps and I was registered. About the same time on my listing page at the top right there was,

No Time to Host? next to   Host    Trips     Messages     Help      my picture

If you click on No Time To Host?  it leads you to the site where you can search for Co-hosts in your area if your area is set up for the program. It asks you what listing you want a co-host for, what you want them to handle and then lets you see all the hosts in your area that meet your needs.  Using myself as an example, there are 20 co-hosts in Philly who would take care of everything, including me, that will serve my address.  

I do not when this will be available everywhere.  I only signed up two weeks ago.

Jennifer

Moshe19
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi Jennifer, Are you still a co-host?

I'm looking for a Co-Host in the Lancaster PA area.

If you of anybody, please let me know. Thanks!