How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303

Hi Moshe -- have you found a co-host? I would be happy to discuss options with you tomorrow. I am available between 11:00 and 13:00 EST.

Lynette39
Level 2
Draper, UT

Virginia, Regina, 

Your best bet is to study the Airbnb listings for your area and see if any of your connections are listing on Airbnb.  Ask friends if they know anyone.  Then establish a relationship with those who list with Airbnb.  Help them out when they will allow you to do so and get to know them well.  If they trust you and find you to fit their needs, they can invite you be be a co-host for them.  Family are the best for this.  

You can contact Hosts by going to their listing which is near where you live and work..then click on Contact Host.  This will allow you to talk to them over Airbnb.  That way both you and the host are protected.  There is a safety net.  It is not bullet proof.  But it will have serious reprecusions if either of you disrespects the community.

Maria-Dino0
Level 2
Portland, OR

Hello,

We live in Portland, Oregon and are in need of a co host. We have seen a posting of people in our area who are listed as co-host and now unable to find co host on the web site. Can you assist us in where to locate this on the web site.

Thank you,

Maria + Dino

Hi. My name is **bleep**al. Are u still looking for co-host? I am available. I stay in mt Wellington area.