How do I know a refund has been sent to my guest?

How do I know a refund has been sent to my guest?

I am issuing a partial refund to my guest, but I didn’t get any email or notification that it went through. Is there any confirmation hosts receive when they’ve successfully sent a refund?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Aileenfaith0 

Payments made via resolution centre can be found under :

www.airbnb.com/resolutions

Also in your Transaction History pages you can see if the amount is deducted.

If you want to refund a guest when the reservaton is ongoing, alternativily  use the  "change" option on the reservation and amend the price in the price-field (then the Airbnb Guests Service fee will also be recalculated, resulting in more refund for the guest).

David8446
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

i’m willing to bet they won’t get it. Airbnb is p

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

unfortunately they probably won’t get it. Airbnb is pulling some highway robbery **bleep**.

I am an airbnb photographer and they have been “backlogged” on payments, they haven’t payed me for photo shoots I have completed since NOVEMBER of last year. $500. They are a **bleep** joke. There is only two people. ONLY 2!!! Running the entire photography program. I have been trying to contact them since November of last year and NEVER hear anything except “your issue has been promoted to priority” and “someone will contact you from the photo team”. Going on 3 months and no one has contacted me. I’m blasting this in every thread I see about payments. ANYONE ELSE WHO’S NOT GETTING PAID FROM AIRBNB WHEN YOU SHOULD BE, WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND BRING SOME LEGAL TROUBLE THEIR WAY!