How much percentage I should give to a person who received and clean after the rental

Alejandro1758
Level 1
Viña del Mar, Chile

How much percentage I should give to a person who received and clean after the rental

How much percentage I should give to a person who received and clean up after

5 Replies 5
Mirna75
Level 1
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi @Alejandro1758 ,

Before each and every guest you should do deep cleaning. If you precisely have a person who is taking care of welcoming guests and cleaning after they leave the apartment it should be fair payment depending on the usual fare in your country. Anyways in my expirience, I always leave 1 day before and after each group of guests blocked in order to have time for prompt cleaning. I'm paying a cleaning lady as per my country cleaning fare (per day). Hope I helped. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. All the best.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You offer them a decent hourly rate based on the work involved @Alejandro1758 

Marr63
Level 1
Knysna, South Africa

Morning. 

the cleaning fee is always separate, rate depending on the country. The percentage we charge is 15% of the booking. For example if you receive $100 after airbnb has deducted their fees and after you’ve deducted the cleaning fee, the person meeting and dealing with the guests will get $15 

I have now idea because i di it myself

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Alejandro1758 Percentages make no sense to me. A reasonable rate for each hour worked is far more sensible.