Hi Em for a 1st timer you're pretty good.
1. Photos - make main one the Room + The house [not bathroom or bathroom courtain :)] in top 5 so ppl can see it right away.
2. Photos, try again for the room if you can...brighter light [12-3PM] bigger photo and different angles [you renting a room, ppl need to see all of that room before they come]
3. Describe a bit more some landmarks, attractions etc - so guest can do specific checks [about a beach, cinema, fairground etc]
4. FEEL like Home - you say, and that is good...'offer something homely if possible' [a hairdryer is a good idea, some shampoo or what u can] Also U crossed over heating [explain if u have central heating, ppl might think there is none] Tell them how big the home is, family etc [we have 3 rooms and family of 5, simple form]
5. How available are you, when guests can contact you [if at all times - stress this] and make a House Rules manual, do you accept pets, no noise or parties, smoking or not etc.
6. Specify check in and check out times...