I need a super host

Answered!

I need a super host

I need a super host to help me finalize s few projects 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

A superhost won't necessarily have the knowledge to help you pick a bed and breakfast in your location.

You need to start by doing your market research around STR restrictions in this location.

Then you need to research demand and supply for this type of property in this location and run a profit and loss budget to understand the costs involved in set up and ongoing costs.

Finally you need to estimate your likely charge out rates and how many rooms X how many days you are likely to fill,.

Only once you have considered all of this information can you decide whether its likely to be a profitable model.

At this point you can then employ a local superhost to help you set up and market your listing @Donald313 

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Donald313 what do you want the super host to do?

I need a Super Host to help me pickup a 6 bedroom bead and breakfast in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

A superhost won't necessarily have the knowledge to help you pick a bed and breakfast in your location.

You need to start by doing your market research around STR restrictions in this location.

Then you need to research demand and supply for this type of property in this location and run a profit and loss budget to understand the costs involved in set up and ongoing costs.

Finally you need to estimate your likely charge out rates and how many rooms X how many days you are likely to fill,.

Only once you have considered all of this information can you decide whether its likely to be a profitable model.

At this point you can then employ a local superhost to help you set up and market your listing @Donald313 

Thank you very much for this wealth of information.  I look forward to working with you, in the near future.

Sincerely,

Don 313

@Donald313 Honolulu.gov gives you all the information as to wether you will be able to rent for less than 30 days at a time. If you plan to rent for over this then Airbnb may not be the best choice.

I love Maui by the way - One of the best places we visited in the USA.

Thank you very much for your advice.  However, The Honolulu Government allows short term rentals.  I look forward to working with you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Don 313

I might be in the process of picking up a 6 bedroom Bed & Breakfast, and converting it into an Airbnb.  I need a Super Host to help me with the structuring and the financing.

Don 313

@Donald313 what country are you in? I am not sure a superhost is necessarily what you need especially the finance bit but it rather depends where you are.

I live in Maui, Hawaii.  I await your reply.

Don 313