Ideas for finding properties to co-host

Answered!
Kate-And-Mitch0
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Ideas for finding properties to co-host

Hello All! We were just informed that we cannot post in the community about being available to co-host a space for someone. Does anyone have recommendations on a space where advertising this service would be allowed? Particularly for Nashville, TN and surrounding areas? 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Kate-And-Mitch0 

I can see you're new to this community even though you're an established host, so may not realise that Airbnb makes it clear that this community is for hosts and guests and shouldn't be used to promote business services such as co-hosting, marketing, cleaning etc.

It helps avoid our community looking like one stream of advertising.

You'd be better developing a marketing plan for your co-host business and investing in advertising to reach those hosts you have identified as your target market.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Kate-And-Mitch0 

I can see you're new to this community even though you're an established host, so may not realise that Airbnb makes it clear that this community is for hosts and guests and shouldn't be used to promote business services such as co-hosting, marketing, cleaning etc.

It helps avoid our community looking like one stream of advertising.

You'd be better developing a marketing plan for your co-host business and investing in advertising to reach those hosts you have identified as your target market.

Hi Helen! I had no idea, thank you for this feedback. I will change our post.