In search of reliable cleaner in East Nashville (Old Hickory)

Answered!

In search of reliable cleaner in East Nashville (Old Hickory)

Hello Airbnb Hosts!

I'm looking for a cleaner for a full time airbnb. I am out of state so need someone very reliable and able to also wash / clean laundry during the cleaning. Thank you so much! 

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Sarah4692! I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have a better chance to find local Co-Hosts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Sarah4692! I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have a better chance to find local Co-Hosts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Sarah! 

I am an Airbnb cleaner in Nashville, I have license, Insurance and a small team that would love to talk more about your property 🙂 Thank you! 

Hi @April80 im looking for a cleaner with laundry service and East Nashville. Please let me know if you’re still available.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there, @Holly693  Since this thread has been in our Community for a while, I wanted to suggest starting a new conversation to give it more visibility. This way, other members can easily spot it and provide their valuable suggestions.

👉Click here to start a new conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad