Insurance in Toronto

Answered!
Robyn198
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Insurance in Toronto

Hello everyone in the community, are their any hosts that own a unit 55/65 Bremner Blvd, Toronto Ontario?

The Condo Corporation TSSC 2130, requires they be listed as a co-insured on our insurance policy, however we can't find an insurance company that will list TSSC 2130 as a co-insured, can anyone HELP recommend an insurance company that can help?  We have tried Square One which was a recommendation from a Community Center member but they don't offer the co-insured clause.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can pass along!

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Robyn198

As this is a global forum, it might be tricky getting recommendations for insurance. I'd recommend you join the Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Robyn198

As this is a global forum, it might be tricky getting recommendations for insurance. I'd recommend you join the Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Awesome Sophia, thank you very much for your suggestion, we're quite new to the community and we'll post to the local group, hopefully it helps, we're convinced our condo corporation is making it virtually impossible for any owners to host by making an insurance stipulation which they know, no insurance company will underwrite unless you're a business.  However the city of Toronto requires this to be your primary residence hence the business angle is not applicable.