Integration problems with Hostfully

Bali-Legends0
Level 2
Dalung, Indonesia

Integration problems with Hostfully

Hi everyone! I'm new here))

I need your advice about all PMS, 

We encountered a serious problem when synchronizing Airbnb and PMS (Hostfully) platform, the fact is that when you select the synchronization option using the API, you can no longer change anything in the property card in Airbnb or another platform, and all property management comes from the PMS (Hostfully), accordingly all settings, amenities and descriptions of the property can break or change, which is what happened to our company. 

After setting up synchronization with a company employee during an onboarding call, the descriptions of the object and many of the previously set amenities disappeared. Let me give an example:

- the name of the property has changed, 

- part of the description of the property has been erased, 

- additional languages with descriptions have disappeared, 

- the categories have changed, 

- the order of photos in the gallery has changed, 

- ALL promotions at prices in the calendar have disappeared, 

- the number of bedrooms on the objects has changed, 

- the number of bathrooms has changed, 

- the number of beds has changed, 

and so on, many amenities are simply not available on the PMS (Hostfully) platform for selection, and I cannot include or change them. The options for selecting some other amenities also disappeared. In fact, it was not synchronization that occurred, but global sabotage; it must be urgently removed and erased and this shame must not be shown to anyone else. 

Now we have 10 villas and we would like to manage them using another PMS, but we don’t know how to set everything up now so that we can use all the functions of Airbnb and other platforms in full. Communication via ICall does not work conveniently, since the names of the guests and the night rates are not sent, this is also not convenient. 

Maybe someone can recommend another PMS system, where data on guests and costs will be transferred correctly and I can happily use it? 🙏

Thank you so much,

Gleb

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bali-Legends0 ! Did you also manage to provide your feedback to the concerned PMS service by contacting their Support team? 

Our Hosts have discussed about channel managers and PMS often and I would like to share a few existing discussions that might help in assessing suitable options for you : Click here to view discussions  . Have you managed to research better alternatives in the meantime?

I am also inviting a few Hosts who participated in similar discussions, if they have any recommendations : @Bob297 @Lisa8497 @Dan-and-Shaina0 . 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Bali-Legends0 

I use Smoobu as a property management system. It integrates with booking.com and Airbnb for pricing, occupancy, and minimum stay. You input prices centrally, and Smoobu updates Booking and Airbnb. Previously, there was a beta connection with VRBO for the same purpose. Currently, it only updates occupancy. TripAdvisor and other websites rely on iCal. Once a PMS is linked to a portal, price changes can only be made through the PMS, not on the portal itself. Smoobu doesn't modify descriptions on the portals; they remain unchanged.