Lexington, KY Hosts: What to expect from Keeneland in April?

Kevin1244
Level 2
Lexington, KY

Lexington, KY Hosts: What to expect from Keeneland in April?

Lexington, Kentucky hosts: This will be my first year as a host during Keeneland in April. Are there any Lexington hosts in this group that can tell me what to expect? Do bookings increase? Do you anticipate at least 80% or better occupancy? Does your pricing increase? This year for me, it's just going to be a private room, NOT AN ENTIRE PLACE. A three-room suite with King Bed and all the trimmings, a separate private lounge with couch, TV and pro desk with monitor and printer, and of course a full, private bath. Any specific suggestions on pricing would be highly appreciated. It's a middle- to upper-middle class neighborhood in a "hot spot" in town. Very desirable location.

1 Reply 1
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kevin1244

Keeneland sounds exciting, what kind of event is it?

As this is a global community, it might be worth checking if there is a Host club near you that'd allow you to connect with local Hosts and discuss this more in depth. In the meantime, other Hosts might be able to give you some advice on how they manage their listing and pricing when large events take place nearby!

I hope this helps 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines