Listening mismatch location

Listening mismatch location

I can't trust you Airbnb. The address on the listing is not the same address after being booked. And there is no refund for this case. Because Airbnb gives the option to the host of the house to pick any wrong address. I paid and rented a house on the beach directly, they gave house 3 street a way from beach.

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Steven1655 Airbnb do not reveal the address prior to a guest booking. If however you somehow circumvented this rule and the host told you a false  address then call Airbnb, Ask them to look at the appropriate message/listing and they will allow you to cancel free of charge.

I did, but they reject to give me another house or full refund. See their reply on message below, and on phone more than 4 hours. Then the same problem. They are scamer they want to forced me accepts it as is. And that insene.

"Hi Steven,

I apologize for the late response.

I was tried again with your Host I contact them again and asked for the refund In fully, and they evens said with the same as the address Is already mentioned on his side as well, and I do understand that you got some confusion about the address but if you could check in the listing and then If the property looks different then you can call Airbnb will definitely there to look In to the matter."

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Steven1655, it's been while since you posted - I was wondering if had any updates? I hope its been resolved, do let us know 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines