Listing not showing up - Superhost

Answered!
Bailey95
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Listing not showing up - Superhost

Just this week my listing does not show up at all.  Even if you manually go to the address on the map it is not there.  I am a superhost and have never received a review below 5 stars.  I called customer service and he couldn't figure it out and said he'd look into it and call me back...

Has anyone experienced this before?  Listing is not snoozed or suspended.  I've never had a bad review. Never cancelled on a guest.   Just doesn't show up at all.

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Bailey95 

I made a search for your listing for 7 people from 7-9th March and your listing came up on the first page so good news there!

Your place has a capacity of 9 so it's possible that if someone puts 2 people in the search field, yours will not show up if there are thousands of other listings in your area as the algorithm will favour listings that will be cheaper for lets say 2 people.

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Bailey95 

I made a search for your listing for 7 people from 7-9th March and your listing came up on the first page so good news there!

Your place has a capacity of 9 so it's possible that if someone puts 2 people in the search field, yours will not show up if there are thousands of other listings in your area as the algorithm will favour listings that will be cheaper for lets say 2 people.

All the best

Joëlle

@Bailey95. Yes, there is apparently a tech glitch when searching an area with no date input or I'm flexible (any week, any weekend) search function for many listings. Has been reported to ABNB Superhost support who have said has been referred to the tech team to investigate. So its not you.

Confusingly it does show up once dates are entered. There are not thousands of listings in our area to confuse the algorithm either but I have some listings missing and some show in a flexible search so not at a host level either from what I can tell.

@Bailey95. My listings have just reappeared. Have yours?