Answered!
Shreya53
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello,

Can someone guide me on how to get log in codes for Alloggiati web? 

I already have log in details for the tourism office of Pisa but I am running around in circles with visiting the local police station and emailing Polizia di stato for Alloggiati web. My Italian is not very good so any help will be so appreciated. 

Thank you!! 

1 Best Answer
Angela1056
Level 10
Linarolo, Italy

Ciao @Shreya53   @Helen3 , in Italy it is mandatory that you collect the ID of your guests at arrival and send them to the police station via Alloggiatiweb within 24 hours (within 6 hours if the guest stays only 1 night). 
You can use the following declaration and send it to your local Questura (police station) via e-mail 

dipps160.00f0@pecps.poliziadistato.it

Don’t forget to attach a copy of your ID and CF (Codice fiscale).

https://questure.poliziadistato.it/statics/17/auto-dichiarazione-sostitutiva---locazione-breve----mo...

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18

Hi Angela,

I don’t suppose you could help me with this as well could you please? 

I’m right at the beginning of the process and really need to be up and running soon. 

Can I apply online for a CIR/CIS? 

My property is in Castelnuovo Di Garfagnana. 

Thank you,

Johanna 

Ciao @Johanna789 , you should ask how to proceed at this email address of the SUAP office of the municipality 

francesca.poli@ucgarfagnana.lu.it

I hope our CC ad don’t delete the email address 

Thanks so much Angela, that’s the email I sent a request to last night so hopefully I get a reply soon. 

How are you doing for bookings? I’m unsure what to expect. In the UK we are much quieter this year than last. 

Oh, that’s great @Johanna789

What I hear from my Italian fellow hosts bookings on Airbnb are also down here. I’m fully booked for the whole year but we only rent from mid April to mid October and have an extensive use of the house ourselves too. 
It would be interesting to know how you manage to proceed with the permits to rent your property in Italy as a foreigner. Keep us posted, please!