Looking for Co-host in Lisbon, Portugal

Looking for Co-host in Lisbon, Portugal

Dear Airbnb friends,  we own a lovely flat in Portugal but sadly are not able to visit very often and we are looking for a co-host to manage the listing. The location is in Lisbon centre (Estrela/ Lapa neighborhood) and is a 2 bedroom (T2 + 1).  We had the unfortunate experience of starting our first trial of Aibnb in Lisbon just as the pandemic began and tried out a local STR management company but unfortunately it did not go well. For the past two years we have been long term renting which has been a positive experience but we are hoping to try Airbnb again. This time rather than going with a management company we would instead find a reliable individual (co-host) who can take on guest interface, cleaner management, check-ins (until we get a smart lock) and other property management issues. We have another Airbnb in the US that has had tremendous success over the last few years but we realize that Lisbon is a challenging market with a great deal of competition and tight margins. If you or someone you know is interested please reply or send us a message and we would be happy to have a chat. 

Looking forward to hear from you.

Warm regards

John and Rose

John
18 Replies 18
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @John-and-Rose2 ,

Thanks for sharing - have you tried posting in the Brazilian Portuguese language part of this forum? You're more likely to find candidates over there as we have Hosts located in Portugal actively sharing there. Perhaps my colleague @Laura  would be able to assist you posting there as she is in charge of that space.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Laura
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @John-and-Rose2 , 

I'm the Community Manager for the Portuguese speaking Community Center and in order for you to have more chances of finding a co-host for your accommodation in Lisbon-Portugal, I would recommend starting a new topic in Portuguese so you have more chances of getting a reply of anyone interested in supporting you to manage the listing 😉

Central da Comunidade - português 

Best of luck!

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad // Por favor consulte as Normas da comunidade

Ha-Young0
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Hi, I live in Lapa and happy to chat to hear more about your listing. I have experience running Airbnb in Seattle and London since 2013 🙂

Hi Ha-Young, 

are you still available to co-host in Lisbon? I am looking for someone who can take care of the cleanings and the check-ins. Let me know, 

thanks,

Davide

Vincenzo463
Level 1
Nicolosi, Italy

Hi @John-and-Rose2.

I've been living in Lisbon for 2 years now, and for the last year and a half I've been co-hosting on Airbnb, managing a property in Olaias.

I speak fluently 4 Languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, English), and I have a motorbike which makes it easy to go and check on the properties.

If you're interested send me a message and we can have a chat! 🙂

Hi Vincenzo, 

are you still available to co-host in Lisbon? I am looking for someone who can take care of the cleanings and the check-ins. Let me know, 

thanks,

Davide

Luciane78
Level 2
Mairiporã, Brazil

Hi I am living in Lisbon about 1 year and I have a property in Brazil that I rent by airbnb for 10 years and I administrate from here. If you need help I am here and I have experiences with this. I deal with many guests all the time. I would love to help you.

Luciane

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Luciane78 , 

thanks,

Davide

@Davide289 Yes I am available, and I am superhost now 🙂

Hi Davide,

I know it's been a while but if you're still interested, I would like to know more about this offer.

Thanks,

Rita

Iryna81
Level 2
Odesa, Ukraine

Good day!

My name is Iryna, I live at Lisbon and ready to help with co-host and everything about it.

I’m 31, live with my husband and our daughter. Speak 3 languages. 
Let me know if you are still looking for help so we could schedule a meeting.

Kind regards 

Laura1765
Level 2
Loosdrecht, Netherlands

Hi Irina, are you still available? I need someone right away to help with some co-host task with my aoartment in Lisbon. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post in the Lisbon host group on FB @Laura1765 @and ask for recommendations there

Hi Laura

Im an Interior designer living In bairro alto and can assist you immediately. My email is ** , looking forward to meet you.

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]