Looking for Property Manager in Kissimmee, FL

Answered!

Looking for Property Manager in Kissimmee, FL

I am not sure if this post is in the correct section, please let me know if not.

We own 1 townhome in Kissimmee, FL and we are looking for a new property manager as soon as possible. We have looked into a few management companies, but it seems like they are "all or nothing" and will force you to hand over the communication/booking management in order to use their services.

We are looking to keep the communication and booking inquiries with us (we enjoy it and like that it feels more personal for the guest), but would like to find a manager/management company who will handle everything else (from lockouts, guest accommodations, cleaners, maintenance, contractors, etc.). It seems like this is a niche market in this area, is anyone able to refer me to someone?

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andy-And-Morgan0 ,

As Community Center is a global forum, it might be a bit difficult to find area-specific information.

Perhaps you can connect with Local Hosts via Local Host Clubs near you to get some info regarding your ask.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andy-And-Morgan0 ,

As Community Center is a global forum, it might be a bit difficult to find area-specific information.

Perhaps you can connect with Local Hosts via Local Host Clubs near you to get some info regarding your ask.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines