Looking for a Co-Host in Netherlands (Vlaardingen/Rotterdam area)

Answered!
Jonas278
Level 2
Vlaardingen, Netherlands

Looking for a Co-Host in Netherlands (Vlaardingen/Rotterdam area)

Hi all,

I am active as airbnb host for several years now, with multiple listings, resulting in a stable business result. As we would like to take a holiday to visit family abroad later this year, we are looking for a co-host to help us operate our day-to-day business together. Please send me a message if you are interested. Ideally, you already have airbnb experienced and are located in the Netherlands, Zuid-Holland near Rotterdam. My wife and I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Jonas278 ! Did you know we have a Dutch Community Center? It might be easier to find local people if you post there as well. 😉

You can find the Dutch "Communitycentrum" either by clicking on the globe icon in the top right corner of this page and selecting "Nederlands", or you can use the following link: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Communitycentrum-NL/ct-p/Community-Center-Dutch

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting in your local host group @Jonas278 

Jonas278
Level 2
Vlaardingen, Netherlands

Thanks, Helen. This is helpful. 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Jonas278 ! Did you know we have a Dutch Community Center? It might be easier to find local people if you post there as well. 😉

You can find the Dutch "Communitycentrum" either by clicking on the globe icon in the top right corner of this page and selecting "Nederlands", or you can use the following link: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Communitycentrum-NL/ct-p/Community-Center-Dutch

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Jonas278
Level 2
Vlaardingen, Netherlands

Thanks, Sybe. This is helpful. I actually got one introduction through the English post, and now I'm posting in the Netherlands group.

Hai Jonas,

I Live in Rotterdam and would love to learn more.

If you are still looking for a co-host I am interested and would love to hear from you.

Please send an email to

*[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Jonas278
Level 2
Vlaardingen, Netherlands

Hi Jessica,

How can I contact you? 

Best regards, Jonas