Looking for a co-host in Mt Baker, Washington

Looking for a co-host in Mt Baker, Washington

Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2 bedroom in Mt Baker, Washington and am looking for a co-host. And yes, I tried looking from the cohost look up tool provided by Airbnb and there isn't anyone there yet.

Best regards,

Eva

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you joined your local host group yet. If not why not join and then you can ask for recommendations for local superhosts who offer a cohost service @Eva3393 

Hi Eva,

I am interested! I can be your Airbnb Co-host (Virtual Assistant). I am already a co-host for the two properties of my client in Seattle, WA so I have experience and know what's the ins and outs of Airbnb.

I can provide more info or do an interview with you if you'd like. Just email me at **

Thanks and happy to help you with your business. 🙂 

**[E-mail address hidden- Community Center Guidelines]

Stacey416
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi there Eva!

I am an experienced Airbnb superhost with properties in Seattle, Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende.  I live here in Seattle and would love the opportunity to co-host your Airbnb.

I’m unable to post the links to my properties here for some reason but I would love to connect with you to send you the links to my Airbnb properties so that you can get a sense of how I maintain my properties and see the great reviews that my guests have given me.

Thank you and happy holidays!

Stacey 

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Were you able to find a Co-host for your listing @Eva3393

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines