Looking for co host philippines

Looking for co host philippines

Hello everyone! I have a unit in Newport City, Philippines. I am looking for a co host to help me manage it while I’m away. Just send me a message for someone who’s intrested.

13 Replies 13
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Kylie165 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Did you happen to find a reliable Co-host for your listing? If not, you can also head to the Local Host Clubs near you to connect with hosts, who are likely to be interested in your offer! Do let us know how your search has been going. Would love to hear more from you!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello would like to help tell me what your looking for I am an airbnb host in the USA in Atlanta

Hello,

I am writing to indicate interest for a co-host position. With 1 year of hospitality experience and a passion for creating memorable experiences, I am confident in my ability to exceed guest expectations. I possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a genuine love for hosting. I would be thrilled to contribute to the growth and success of your company. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Emmanuel

Joe3308
Level 1
Makati, Philippines

Hi good day! I am Joe from Makati City. I have a unit at SMDC Coast Residences. Please let me know how can I help you. My pH number is ***. Thanks God bless

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Fernando1991
Level 2
Pereira, Colombia

Hello Kylie 

I am a New York City resident, I can help you manage your listing in order to increase your booking count as a Co-host i can help you with the Time Zone difference, that being said, not leaving any message unanswered.

Fernando 

Christine-Care0
Level 2
Pasay, Philippines

@Kylie165 I am nearby your place. I am willing to be your co host if you are still looking for one. 

Hi Kylie,
I'm Interested. Are you still looking for a co-host?

Khim10
Level 1
Makati, Philippines

Hi Ms. Kylie I'm interested po to Co'host your unit also I can also post it and boost it po to Social Media Platform. Please update me po if interested po sila Thank you 🥰

Divine-Grace0
Level 1
Makati, Philippines

I am interested

Hello Kylie,

Newport is quite near from my place. I would be glad to help you manage your unit. 

Char-At-Reina-Suites0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hi Kylie165
I am a Superhost and have a TEAM opening at Newport and other locations in Metro Manila. Let me know if I can help. Thanks

Hi Im interested you can reach me at my email ** or number **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Johanna-Rey0
Level 2
Parañaque, Philippines

@Kylie165 

Hi there. I saw your post about co hosting. I’m from Philippines. And I can help you with your Airbnb Rental. I lived in Parañaque City only. 

If you are still interested getting a co host. Just let me know.

Thank you!