Looking for flat management service in Athens, Greece

Konstantinos175
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Looking for flat management service in Athens, Greece

Dear members,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own one flat in central Athens and need professional management because I live in London, UK.

Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Kostas

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post on the Athens Airbnb host group on FB @Konstantinos175 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Konstantinos175 , Welcome to the Community Center 🌻

Did you get a chance to explore the Local Hosts Clubs as Helen suggested? Or managed to find some leads through an internet search?

Have you already listed your properties as of now on the Airbnb platform or began to curate it? If not, then it may be a bit difficult to get into the Local Host Clubs without a Host profile.

However, I will kindly reach out to some Hosts from the region, who have previously participated in community discussions. If they can share any helpful leads or recommendations about professional management services in Athens for us here : @Eleni219 @Dora525 @Catherine3304 @George123 @Stratos9 @Ye10 ! 

Hope it helps!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello @Bhumika,

It does help; thank you.

I am going to Athens in about 10 days; contacting possible hosts in the forums you mentioned; then start advertising on AirBnB.

In the meantime if you hear anything that could be helpful, please let me know.

Thank you for all the information; much appreciated.

Kostas

Hello @Konstantinos175 , what is your property like? And which area of Athens is it? 

Best regards,

Eleni 

Do make sure you look for superhosts with a rating for their listings of 4.8 and over and read their reviews @Konstantinos175