Looking for professional host in Switzerland/ Basel area

Looking for professional host in Switzerland/ Basel area

I have a property in Switzerland, Basel area.   There are 16 rooms in additional to two kitchens etc. It is situated right below Dorneck castle with its own walking/biking path connecting to it.   It is a perfect leisure place. 

It is in Dornach famous for Goetheanum, the world of Anthroposophy. 

Let me know if anyone would like to take over this project.     Joe

15 Replies 15
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Joe3295 

Sounds lovely. You would be better looking for a Swiss Host Group or a group for your area and asking for experienced superhosts who offer a cohosting service.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Joe3295 ,

You can also take a look at Airbnb's Official Local Host Clubs near you to connect with hosts, who might be able to help you with some suggestions or would be interested in your offer.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Rick4795
Level 2
Boonville, NY

Hi! @Joe3295 , I'd love to assist you with your property. I am a superhost and currently manage other vacation rentals. Here is my contact info:

Thanks,

Rick White

Black River Rental Management, LLC

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The property is in Switzerland @Rick4795 so they are likely to need someone in their city.

Our company is capable of managing properties in many locations! Thanks Helen! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry @Rick4795  most remote  hosts want cohosts who operate in their time zones, who have a good understanding of STR regs in their locations , who have access to local trades people , speak their guests language, can do spot checks of their cleaners and who are located physically close to their listing so they can be on hand in case of issues with guests or with their listings so want a local host . 

Thank you Helen3. 

HI Rick4795.   I believe i sent the message as reply to myself rather than to you.  Do check my reply.  Regards, joe

HI Rick4795,  Thank you for your message that you might be able to help. I am not sure how to communicate with you directly.  I did notice you had given your email but that has been deleted. 

As clarified by Helen3, this property is in Switzerland/Basel. Thank you Helen3.  

However i understand you might be able to support in Switzerland as well.  

Let us talk and see how we can take this further.  Thank you again for your offer and we hope we can move it something of interest for both of us.  Regards,  Joe 

How would I be able to contact you to discuss?

Believe this forum does not allow emails.  Would you be able to message me on instagram  jjoej2015 

Rick4795
Level 2
Boonville, NY

Do you have your property listed? If so, could you give me the title and I’ll message you through that. 

Julija27
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

Hello Joe3295,

Your project seems very exciting. Are you still looking for a person to take over it? I am superhosting our property in Mürren for over a few years now and I am looking for the opportunity to grow. My husband and I are currently located in Oberhofen, but we have a property in Zurich. Therefore, am flexible to travel.

Let me know if you are interested. 

Kind regards,

Julija

Hi @Joe3295  just came across this. Pleas contact me if this project is still open. We are hosting several properties in Basel including a 7 room Villa.