Looking to start co-hosting

Answered!

Looking to start co-hosting

Hello I live in Los Angeles California and I’m looking to start cohosting in that area. I don’t have a space of my own at this time but I’m very interested. I’ve co-hosted before 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The vast majority of hosts are obviously going to look for cohosts with extensive experience of hosting themselves .

so the best way to become a cohost is to host a room in your home or work for one of the large STR management companies in your location. @Jonathan1977 

@Sybe  It's not a great idea to direct @Jonathan1977 @to a local host club they only accept members who are hosts and like this community centre have a ban on people using the forums to advertise commercial secures like cohosting 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Jonathan1977 ! Co-hosting is a great way to build experience and get involved in the hospitality business. 🙂 It can be quite a challenge to find other local Hosts on the Community Center though as it's a global forum, but if you post in one of the local Host Clubs I'm sure you'll find a Host who's interested in your help! You can find the Host Clubs on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The vast majority of hosts are obviously going to look for cohosts with extensive experience of hosting themselves .

so the best way to become a cohost is to host a room in your home or work for one of the large STR management companies in your location. @Jonathan1977 

@Sybe  It's not a great idea to direct @Jonathan1977 @to a local host club they only accept members who are hosts and like this community centre have a ban on people using the forums to advertise commercial secures like cohosting 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Thanks for pointing that out @Helen3 , I'll keep that in mind. 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Marjorie240
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Jonathan,

I am looking for a cohost in Los Angeles.  Contact me.

Thanks

Hi I’m also looking to co host ! wondering if you were still looking for one ?

Hi Nicole! Are you still looking for a co-host?