MANDATE

Answered!
Anny49
Level 2
Cradock, South Africa

MANDATE

I want to sign the mandate for the South African Reserve Bank.  Could you please help me with that?

1 Best Answer
Jeanne827
Level 2
Western Cape, South Africa

Bidvest emailed me a mandate that I could sign electronically and I have received my payouts. What part of the process are you struggling with, @Anny49 ? With who do you bank? I bank with FNB. 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anny49 ! Did you manage to get some answers to this?🌻

I hope this article might be of some help to shed some light on your question : Do I need to complete the Exchange4free form that’s sent to hosts in South Africa? 

Have you also tried to gather more information by reaching out to Airbnb Customer Support to guide you through the process?

I am also reaching out to a few Hosts from the region who recently posted on the Community, if they could advice us here and share more ideas on how to sign a mandate for SARB : @Lizanne7 @Jeanne827 @Diane1557 @Angela3809 .

@Diane1557 has also shared some information in this thread here .

Hope it helps!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Jeanne827
Level 2
Western Cape, South Africa

Bidvest emailed me a mandate that I could sign electronically and I have received my payouts. What part of the process are you struggling with, @Anny49 ? With who do you bank? I bank with FNB. 

Anny49
Level 2
Cradock, South Africa

@Jeanne827 One of our consultants told me to contact Bidvest.  I did and they will send me the mandate with the next payout.  At the moment i wait to sea what will happen.  Thank you all for your input.  All of you are wonderfull.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much @Jeanne827 for sharing this amazing tip 😍!

@Anny49 Thank you for sharing these updates. Do keep us posted on how it moves forward and keep in touch🌻.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines