Managing Properties across Multiple Airbnb accounts

Answered!

Managing Properties across Multiple Airbnb accounts

I am managing several properties in my account.  I have a client that wants me to manage the creation and listing of a new listing in their account.  Would this be best via Team member invite?  Are there any other options available?  
Guesty PMS to manage properties.

1 Best Answer

Hi @David8851 

Lots of options, but I will say it looks like Airbnb might be phasing out Teams, so you're best bet is to be named as a Co-Host for the new client. Also, if you are on a Team, you can't be added as a Co-Host.

Property Management Systems (PMS)

Tons of options out there. You'll have to do some research to determine which is best suited. Lots of YouTube videos out there you can review. I have heard comments that Guesty is good for 10+ properties, but can't speak to that personally. Just be sure you know what functionality your want and match it to the PMS. Some don't offer good customer support. Also, use caution when setting up a new listing. Suggest you NOT try to add the PMS to the listing right away. Lots of issues can arrise and sometimes the new listing cannot go live if the PMS is attached. Go live without the PMS attached and make sure it it is the way you want it, then integrate the PMS after the listing is live. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @David8851 

Lots of options, but I will say it looks like Airbnb might be phasing out Teams, so you're best bet is to be named as a Co-Host for the new client. Also, if you are on a Team, you can't be added as a Co-Host.

Property Management Systems (PMS)

Tons of options out there. You'll have to do some research to determine which is best suited. Lots of YouTube videos out there you can review. I have heard comments that Guesty is good for 10+ properties, but can't speak to that personally. Just be sure you know what functionality your want and match it to the PMS. Some don't offer good customer support. Also, use caution when setting up a new listing. Suggest you NOT try to add the PMS to the listing right away. Lots of issues can arrise and sometimes the new listing cannot go live if the PMS is attached. Go live without the PMS attached and make sure it it is the way you want it, then integrate the PMS after the listing is live. 

@Joan2709 Thank you very much!