Marketing

Marketing

We are currently getting our house refurbished with intentions of opening by Memorial Day.  I am getting sales calls by companies like “evolve” who want to manage the entire process for 10%.  Has anyone worked with one of these companies.  I was planning on doing it myself and am a pretty organized persons.   Would appreciate any feedback.  

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Do not use Evolve a quick search on Google and on this community will show they are an awful company that let down hosts and guests. 

Join you local host group on FB and ask for recommendations for c

local superhosts who offer cohosting services @Christie243 

Thank you Helen, they are very persistent and I haven’t taken their calls but wondered if anyone had dealt with them.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Christie243, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊!

I did a search in the community and found out that many Hosts have been discussing topics related to "evolve." Please take a look at those conversations >>here<<.

Adding to Helen's suggestion, here is the link where you can join the Local Host Club closest to your location.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

They sent me an email, telling me that they were sorry they had missed me on the phone.  I asked them to stop trying to reach me in any way.  That after doing research, I had no interest in a conversation with them and that their reviews and BBB rating had convinced me.   I haven’t heard from them since.

Thanks to everyone for their concerns and answers.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

In the UK we have legislation to stop companies making unsolicited contact with individuals and other businesses  @Christie243 

Do you not have something similar in the US? 

surely you can block their numbers?