Missing Payout

Tanya43
Level 3
New Delhi, India

Missing Payout

Hello,

has anyone else experienced issue with payouts in the last week of December 2019?

I had a reservation on the 28th of December and still have not received the payout (at least 1000 USD). On contacting Airbnb they said they are aware and working on it. But I’m surprised I have not received any email or update. All I get is a generic there is a tech problem and we are aware of it. 

Strangely enough I received the payout for a booking on 4th Jan immediately. 

2 Replies 2
Troy18
Level 2
Pateley Bridge, GB

I am having the same issue with a guest payout that should have been released on 10 December... have spent countless wasted hours on the phone with customer service who really don’t seem to treat the matter with any sense of urgency or responsibility. 

I get the same brush off response... “its been escalated, we are aware, give me Another 24 hours, blah blah blah.... 

Its frustrating and shocking the customer service has been so horrible. I don’t know what else to do at this point short of legal action? 

Javid5
Level 2
Baku, Azerbaijan

I have a similar issue since September. They said that they have sent it. but I have never received the payout for 4 guests