Missing payment

Missing payment

My husband & I seperated and I took over his account for my homes he had listed on Airbnb. I have been missing payments for March & April this year and have attempted to reach out to customer support but get the same messages all the time that they will get back to me.

This has become so Frustrating that I have removed my listings from Airbnb Until this matter is resolved.

I am at a loss of what to do besides taking this to the media and filing a civil suit! Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jacqueline1287 According to the Ts&Cs you can't take over a listing let alone an account. Have you tried to change the payout details into another name? If so I suspect this is why you are not getting paid. Are you able to ask your husband if he is getting paid?

Yes, it did accept me when I changed the name on the account, Changed the email address and changed the banking information. They sent me $0.01 to verify the account which has already happened and verified. Husband has not been paid.

Nolan-Rey0
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Yes! Join me in if you need other testimonies who had this frustrating experience! I too had a missing payout and my motivation to continue hosting is already gone now because of the bad quality of customer support! All I want is this issue to get resolved ASAP and get our hard earned money back! I hope they can also reimburse us on the costs to play tag with the support team.