Missing payout from Airbnb!!!

Lily30
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Missing payout from Airbnb!!!

I have been pleasure to use Airbnb to welcome guests from worldwide, but it was first time to receive missing payout and did not get help with support team.

Airbnb reduced a cancelation payout of 1345$ happened on 2016 from my July income on 2022. This cancelation I have been agreed to refund guest while they ask to leave earlier and guests got fully refund of 1345$ on 2016 already. Airbnb did not issue me any payout of 1345$ even the guest staying one night. 

After 6 years they reduced this amount from my July income and Agent Christina was telling a lying story but can not provide any clear host penalty policy.

The agent Christina assumed my other cancelation 7 years ago and non stop telling everything was correct. And the amount 1345$ was the penalty because i cancel it on guest behalf. 

I was unacceptable shock to received such response from agent Christina. And i have to call them again to dispute.

Did anyone happen this issue too ??

2 Replies 2
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Lily30  ! Just so I understand correctly, a booking from 2016 was canceled and the guest refunded but this amount is now being withheld from your payments while it had never been paid out to you in the first place?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Correct! And the Agent saying this amount was penalty was so tricky.