Missing payouts

Answered!

Missing payouts

Hi everyone,

seems like some other folks here, I do also have an issue with receiving payments for past reservations. I'm constantly reaching out to AirBnb support, but every conversation ends up with "We are sending it to the appropriate department" and then nothing happens. It has been over 30 days that Airbnb is holding my payments. I only list one property, now for over a year and a half, and never had such an issue. Every time, the money was sent within a couple of hours.

I suspect that the issue began when I was sent a link to update my profile details. I did update it, and everything seems to be fine, but the payments are still in "Upcoming payments".

Could anyone from the community management please check out with the support team, about what is going on?

1 Best Answer

Hi @Bhumika,

the issue is now solved, after a month. Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it! 🙂

Pavel

View Best Answer in original post

27 Replies 27
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Pavel177 ,

I know it would be a bit cliché to say this and you would not be wanting to hear this again, but I am checking with the concerned team if they have any further updates regarding your payments. 

In case I receive any information, I will make sure to update you. Thanks for your continued patience while the team looks into your concern.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Pavel177 ,

Someone from the team will reach out to you for further updates.

-----

Hi @Bhumika ,

I really appreciate your answer and that you checked with your colleagues. When it finally seemed to be solved after your colleagues reviewed it, I'm back where I was.

I got a message at 7:26 PM (my time):

"..... Your account is now verified and your payouts will continue to process normally......." 

followed by another message at 7:34 PM (after just 8 minutes!!!) that my payouts are paused again and I need to verify my account again...??

And also now the notification "Your payouts are paused: Add important hosting details to start getting paid again. Verify your Host account" appears at the top of the page again. In the past 30 days, I completed this account verification several times providing 100% correct information regarding my account and the Beneficial owners.

I know that you are not in charge of the verification, but could you please check again with the team, why it was all done and after 8 minutes, the same problem occurred again?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Pavel177 ,

Let me also DM you regarding this.

-----

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Pavel177, it's Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning for you.

Keep an eye out for your own Government pending legislation and discussion papers on AI and make sure you put in submissions to ensure we have a little normality return in our lives and accountability from those who are involved in AI.

There's gaping holes in what is going on with 'Templates' used that do not factor into account proper Customer Due Diligence and each individuals circumstances who may not have the most recent 'Technology', or other Options to Opt In/ Opt out or Yes / No are not available as required under Law.

All the best

I am having the same issues. My payouts have been paused since May 2nd. I've sent them updated information, but they provide no timeframe on when they will update my information. Airbnb Support cannot help, and speaking with a supervisor is not an option. I am also missing 15 payouts from bookings from April (maybe more, still investigating).

My question is, how can Airbnb arbitrarily pause Host's payouts? I have no issues sending them whatever new information they need from me to update my account, but if they are not able to make these updates in a timely matter, they should not be putting Hosts' payouts on pause for the duration of their disorganization.  What penalties does Airbnb face for making all of these payout errors? 

Would other Hosts facing these issues who are unable to find any recourse, be interested in a class action lawsuit to hold Airbnb accountable for causing their Hosts financial harm with late and missing payouts?

Hi @Leslie195 did this get sorted for you? I have been waiting for 6 weeks to receive 5+ payouts. Airbnb say it’s a bug and that our case is a very serious one. I think it’s to say they have no idea what they are doing. We have already missed one month of not paying our rent and it looks like august will be the same and our landlord is ready to evict us so we’re about to lose our business. Just wanted to see if anyone’s had any success from Airbnb with their missing payouts? 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Pavel177 ,

Do let us know how it is going! We hope this has been resolved for you. 

-----

Hi @Bhumika,

the issue is now solved, after a month. Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it! 🙂

Pavel

Piotr48
Level 10
Wrocław, Poland

I'm having the same issue with payout from April 14th. It is still under Pending.

A year ago there was a huge problem with missing payout and it is happening again! Airbnb staff can't seem to resolve it.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Piotr48,

I am sorry to hear you have been facing this situation at different times. I want to let you know that for the missing payout of April 14th, I've gone ahead and forwarded your issue to the team that can help. Hopefully, they will be able to get back to you quickly.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Paula all I got was a message that no one can assist me until Saturday...

I have the exact same situation as @Piotr48 - missing payout from April 14th. Also under Pending. Nobody is helping me, nobody even wants to answer me what is an average waintig time in cases like that...

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Natalia1291 ,

I am sorry to hear this. I am forwarding your situation to the team that can provide assistance, and they will be in touch with you soon.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad