Missing payouts

Camilla304
Level 1
Ry, Denmark

Missing payouts

I have called the Help Center 4 times today and the support team are not able to help me! I am so frustrated that I can´t speak to anyone in my own language because it would be much easier to explain the error that occurs. The only solution the supportteam suggest is that I will be contacted from another supportteam!

My problem is taht: My payout doesn´t occur in my account and I think its because there must be a wrong IBAN number. But the support team are not able to change the number neither am I. 

It is not possible for me to choose the right country and the country is connected with the first to signs in the IBAN number. 

The Faroe Islands doesn´t occur to me as an opportunity to choose in the drop down menu and I have to choose that country so that the two first signs in the IBAN number and is the same as the country-code. 

Any suggestions from other hosts? 

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Camilla304,

Since you posted in our Community a few days ago, I wanted to check in and see if you have heard from the Support team regarding your case.

Please keep us updated.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad