My account access is limited, you won’t be able to receive new reservations. I have been working so hard in 5 years to build these 5 experiences with other 600 good reviews.

Bình3
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

My account access is limited, you won’t be able to receive new reservations. I have been working so hard in 5 years to build these 5 experiences with other 600 good reviews.

On November 29th, 2023, I received an email with this content:

Hi Bình,

I’m Charlie with Airbnb.

I’m contacting you because we received a report of an incident that occurred during a recent reservation and I’d like a chance to speak with you about what happened.

While your account access is limited, you won’t be able to receive new reservations. You also won’t be able to book reservations as a guest during this time. We may also have to cancel upcoming reservations as a precaution, but cancellation penalties won’t apply.

Should you want me to call you back please let me know. I'm in the office from 11 AM to 7 PM EST.

If I don’t hear from you within 72 hours, Airbnb may move forward with removing you from the community.

I hope to discuss this with you soon.

Best regards,

Right after I read this email, I replied to them. But I have not heard anything from them. 

In the previous days of Nov 29th,  I had many reservations that caused an incident that occurred, I don't which guest reported to me and I haven't received any explanation from Airbnb. 

How can I fix it if there is one tell me what it is.

I am happy to fix or address the concern of the guest. I can't if I don't know what the problem is. 

I have been working so hard for 5 years to build these 5 experiences with other 600 good reviews. And if that guest did not like one of my experiences, you can ban that experience instead of banning all 5 experiences. 

Now it has been almost 2 weeks, my customers could not book my experiences.

I need to get an explanation about this. Please help me.

Thank you

Binh

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Did you call them as they asked you to @Bình3 

Bình3
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hello @Helen3 Thanks for your answer.

I did contact the support team many times but what I received was the same answer:

"Thanks for taking the time to reach out. I'm going to forward your case to a member of our team who's in a better position to resolve this for you. We understand that this may have caused some inconvenience to you, so we're grateful for your patience"

I am so confused and very sad 😞

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Bình3 so sorry to hear about this 😔

Were you able to get this sorted with support? I can see four experiences active on your profile so hopefully that is a good sign! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines