My account was suspended with NO communication from Airbnb

Jennifer2492
Level 2
Chattanooga, TN

My account was suspended with NO communication from Airbnb

Today is day 6, and my account is still suspended.

Every time I call my Superhost customer service phone number I'm told this is being escalated to the correct department and I should get an email within 24 hours. I've never gotten an email stating this has happened, why, or how to appeal. 

I reported a guest had drugs, but they denied it. I had pictures. They then reported me for slander saying I "violating the review policy". I gave her a 4.5-star review with the only negative statement "guest did not follow house rules and I found suspicious substances."

She then claimed those were my drugs and put her family in harm. She let me a huge list of things she thought could be improved, but drugs were not her list. She only made claims after I did. She claimed the fridge was dirty, and it was drugs on the refrigerator.

She obviously wanted me to know that she had the power. 

I did not take down the review or give her a refund. Honestly, I just moved on. 

She kept persisting and had me suspended a year later....over that review.

She said she'll stop the investigation if I pay her $1,000 and reimburse her for all her trouble. 

Since when does ONE customer get to take down an entire business that has over 700 fantastic reviews? This is ludicrous. I would LOVE for Airbnb support to help ME out and take my side of the story seriously. 

0 Replies 0