My superhost status is different in app to desktop? Insights welcome!

Answered!
Elpi41
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

My superhost status is different in app to desktop? Insights welcome!

Hey everyone, 

I lost my superhost status due to too many 4 star (but brilliant/amazing in the description) reviews, plus some bad cleaning reviews which I've addressed by changing cleaners. 

I've also tried educating guests on the airbnb rating system, but I do have one three star review that I think has stopped me from getting superhost back. Most of my recent reviews are *5 which shows my changes have been effective....

The issue is, on my desktop, on superhost progress, it asks me to come back to it as it's not assessed yet, but shows I'm currently at 4.7 (not met), yet on my app it's showing me as 4.9 (met). 

What am I missing? Or could it just be a glitch? 

Thank you in advance for any help understanding this. 

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Elpi41 ! I'm sorry to hear about this, I can imagine that must be confusing to have different stats showing. I have a couple steps for you below that you can follow, they're general app troubleshooting steps but should force an update and cache reset:

1. Log out on all affected browsers and devices
  2. Close all browsers (any active browser sessions must be shut down, even if the page isn't an Airbnb page)
  3. Open one new browser window
  4. Clear cache, cookies, and browser history using the open browser window
  5. Delete and reinstall the app
  6. Log in

Let us know if you need more help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Elpi41 ! I'm sorry to hear about this, I can imagine that must be confusing to have different stats showing. I have a couple steps for you below that you can follow, they're general app troubleshooting steps but should force an update and cache reset:

1. Log out on all affected browsers and devices
  2. Close all browsers (any active browser sessions must be shut down, even if the page isn't an Airbnb page)
  3. Open one new browser window
  4. Clear cache, cookies, and browser history using the open browser window
  5. Delete and reinstall the app
  6. Log in

Let us know if you need more help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen