My wife and I agreed to host people but our ad does not appear on the map. Thank you

Answered!

My wife and I agreed to host people but our ad does not appear on the map. Thank you

We need advice please.

1 Best Answer
Luis-Alejandro5
Level 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala

Hello @Marisol304 

I completely understand the concern you have regarding not seeing your listing on the map. There could be several reasons for this, but here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Check your listing settings: Ensure that your address is correctly entered in the listing details. Airbnb uses this information to place your listing on the map.

2. Review availability dates: If your calendar does not have available dates, the listing will not appear in searches for those specific dates. Make sure your calendar is up-to-date with all the dates your space is available.

3. Verify listing visibility: In your listing settings, ensure that it is set to "active". If it is in "paused" or "inactive" mode, it will not appear in searches.

4. Contact Airbnb support: If after checking these aspects the issue persists, I recommend reaching out directly to Airbnb support. They may have specific information on why the listing is not appearing on the map or if there is any technical issue that needs to be resolved.

5. Patience and constant checking: Sometimes, changes to listings may take a while to reflect on the map. Give it some time and check periodically.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Luis-Alejandro5
Level 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala

Hello @Marisol304 

I completely understand the concern you have regarding not seeing your listing on the map. There could be several reasons for this, but here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Check your listing settings: Ensure that your address is correctly entered in the listing details. Airbnb uses this information to place your listing on the map.

2. Review availability dates: If your calendar does not have available dates, the listing will not appear in searches for those specific dates. Make sure your calendar is up-to-date with all the dates your space is available.

3. Verify listing visibility: In your listing settings, ensure that it is set to "active". If it is in "paused" or "inactive" mode, it will not appear in searches.

4. Contact Airbnb support: If after checking these aspects the issue persists, I recommend reaching out directly to Airbnb support. They may have specific information on why the listing is not appearing on the map or if there is any technical issue that needs to be resolved.

5. Patience and constant checking: Sometimes, changes to listings may take a while to reflect on the map. Give it some time and check periodically.

@Marisol304 have you tried checking all the pages of the search results after checking the map? You can also check that the pin is accurately placed on your property's location and if the specific location setting is toggled on. You can usually do this from the listing's location settings. If you've verified that all the information is correct and your listing is still not appearing on the map, it might be a technical issue. Contact Airbnb support for assistance. They can help diagnose and resolve issues that are not easily fixed through the host dashboard. Hope this helps!