Need a Cleaner in Philadelphia

Jessica2099
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Need a Cleaner in Philadelphia

I am looking for someone who would be able to help me host my airbnb in Philadelphia, including linens and trash service.  Please help! Thank you

13 Replies 13
DaJaliyah0
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

Hi I would love to clean for you!! Is this position still open?

Yes!   Are you available to meet on the 23rd? I have a turn over that day and I will be at the house cleaning.  It would be great if you were free to clean alongside me, and we could discuss pricing, schedule, etc.  Does that sound okay?

Thanks,
Jessica

Hello my name is Ayanna , I have a cleaning company TopTierProLLC if you are still in need of a cleaning service I’ll be happy to assist you ,

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi, @DaJaliyah0 Are you still available to offer cleaning services? I run a small airbnb in the drexel area and I’m currently searching for cleaning options

Hello my name is Ayanna , I have a cleaning company TopTierProLLC if you are still in need of a cleaning service I’ll be happy to assist you ,

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Sherace0
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi I know it's a new year I have my cleaning come any who would love to clean for you. How can I contact you for more information ? 

Steeve29
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

@Jessica2099 Did you find a cleaner? I am equally searching for one. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hello @Steeve29 were you able to fulfill your cleaning needs?  If not I would love to discuss your opening. 

Hi Steeve,

My name is Crissy was just wondering if you were still interested in finding someone to help you cleaning. Please contact me at **

Thanks

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Are you still looking for a cleaner/co-host? I would love the opportunity to help co-host.

Hi

My name is Crissy and I have my own cleaning company. If you are still interested  please contact me at **

Thanks

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Dasha46
Level 1
Hallandale Beach, FL

Check out Ms Spotless Cleaning they do a great job cleaning and are very flexible. You can email

hello i’m a airbnb cleaner , if interested in my services inbox me 

payment would like to be in cash or cashapp