Need a Co - host

Answered!

Need a Co - host

I have a sea view apartment in Alimo and I am looking for co-host or office who is ready to rent via Airbnb .

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post in your local area host forum @Az11 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post in your local area host forum @Az11 

Taylor566
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hello, 

I am an experienced co-host, if you are still looking please feel free to reach out to me! I would be happy to help.  @Az11 

Russell323
Level 2
Lynnwood, WA

I can assist in cohosting. I am not in Alimo but can cohost remotely and I do with my current property. @Az11 

Hey ! my name is Brandon I'm the COO of Vixstay, and I happen to come across your post asking for Airbnb co-host, but if you'd like to discuss further maybe we can help you out! heres our portfolio to back our end up on our performance  @Az11 

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Nya1702
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello, I can assist in co-hosting your property. I am not in Alimo but I would love to assist virtually. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss further details. 

Hi my name is Christian. I’m the CEO of Stonebridge Real Estate Holdings LLC. I’d love nothing more than to be a cohost for your property! If you’d like to discuss further let’s set up a time that works best for you! @Az11 

kindly,

Christian